Learn to hold people at all levels of your organization accountable for their commitments.
This Accountability program explores one of the toughest issues in organizational culture: How to hold your peers, subordinates, and leaders accountable for their commitments and responsibilities.
- There are three levels of accountability:
- Accountability to peers
- Accountability to subordinates
- Accountability to leaders
- Accountability is a challenge in many organizations – communication is critical to improving it.
- Leaders must role model accountability in their daily activities.
- Define accountability and attitudes about accountability.
- Inventory current strengths, weaknesses, and areas of concern for accountability in all levels of the organization.
- Discuss ways that leaders can help improve accountability.
- Develop an Accountability Action Plan to address areas of concern.
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools
About the Instructor
Peter DeMarco is the founder of Priority Thinking®, where he supports his clients as an executive coach, organizational consultant, ethics facilitator and strategy adviser, helping leaders and their teams achieve significant performance improvements while reducing risks and embedding ethical power into decision making at all levels. Peter also facilitates leadership and ethics education programs for organizations and business schools around the country.