Building “A” Teams
You have to field the players to play the game. And you can’t win the game without the right players!
Building “A” Teams with “B” Players is a program designed to help leaders not only learn to maximize the utilization of their existing talent, but recognize what to look for in the recruitment process. It seeks to supplement the traditional notion of an “A” player with a heightened emphasis on teamwork, accountability and planning. Only by ensuring that they have the right talent, working in the right position, with the right people can an organization fulfill its mission, vision and strategy.
- Develop a systematic process for Finding, Hiring and Retaining an “A” team of employees at each and every level of the organization.
- Cultivate your leadership skills, and learn to maximize your existing talent to bring your team of “B” players to an “A” level.
- Conducting a Talent Search
- The Selection Process: Objective Assessments & Interviewing
- Effective On-Boarding
- Team Evaluation
- Coaching: Cultivating “A” Talent from Within
- Proper Performance Measures and Management
- Developing a Comprehensive HR Strategy
- Successful Succession Planning
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools
About the Instructor
Peter DeMarco is the founder of Priority Thinking®, where he supports his clients as an executive coach, organizational consultant, ethics facilitator and strategy adviser, helping leaders and their teams achieve significant performance improvements while reducing risks and embedding ethical power into decision making at all levels. Peter also facilitates leadership and ethics education programs for organizations and business schools around the country.