Conquer your feelings of being overwhelmed with a well-laid-out plan.
Audience and Duration
Offered in four, six and eight hour workshops
Frontline employees, supervisors, managers and senior executives
Many people often feel overwhelmed by all that they have to do in their professional and personal lives. In conjunction with practicing sound priorities, the ability to organize commitments and tasks allows individuals to reduce stress while increasing productivity.
The vast majority of successful leaders are organized, which means they begin and end each day with a plan. Absent a plan, leaders have no concrete way of tracking what they or their people are doing with the time available. Benjamin Franklin said “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
This program will equip you with the necessary tools and knowledge to get and stay organized. Participants are encouraged to share ideas and help others during the workshop segment in which we will develop comprehensive individual action plans.
- Feeling overwhelmed is best addressed through two overarching, related principles:
- Order captures time
- Disorder wastes time
- Professionals can follow four key steps to better organize their day:
- Identify the WHATs
- Specify the HOWs
- Order the WHENs
- Remind yourself WHY
- Share the challenges and successes that each participant experiences in organizing their day.
- Review the four key steps for getting organized.
- Discuss various tools and technologies that professionals can use to organize themselves.
- Leave with a better understanding of how to organize one’s day, and the importance of achieving order in work and life.
|Pre-Event Survey to Jumpstart the Session||Workbook with Articles and Activities||Multimedia Presentation with Short Vignettes|
|Interactive Polling for Engagement||Breakout Group Discussions for Active Participation||Online Toolkit for Continued Development|