Learn to measure your organization’s performance properly.
A performance measure is the level of intensity or quantity (intensive quantity) observed by a particular attribute or quality of a thing whose nature you are trying to understand or change.
- Define performance measures.
- Identify the specific performance measures that are critical at the organization.
- Create a framework and plan for communicating performance measures across the organization to key stakeholders.
Well constructed performance measures…
- Reveal the nature of the thing (all things have natures; in other words, measures describe the part-whole relationships that exists within a thing and what makes that thing tick).
- Communicate information about the thing being measured.
- Have varying levels of Intensity.
- Describe with reasonable accuracy, reliability and confidence what is being measured.
- Contain meaning.
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools
About the Instructor
Peter DeMarco is the founder of Priority Thinking®, where he supports his clients as an executive coach, organizational consultant, ethics facilitator and strategy adviser, helping leaders and their teams achieve significant performance improvements while reducing risks and embedding ethical power into decision making at all levels. Peter also facilitates leadership and ethics education programs for organizations and business schools around the country.