Good Will Leader Education Series
Grow a deeper understanding of leadership and hone your skills with our powerful Good Will Leader model.
Over 500 definitions of leadership exist, yet very few—if any—of them are precise or robust enough to capture the various situations and contexts in which leadership is observed or demonstrated. Buckle up—this program will test your assumptions and provide you with a remarkably powerful, effective model for understanding leadership.
- A robust definition that gets to the essence of what is leadership.
- The qualities that cause others to take direction from a leader.
- How resistance and receptivity to the leader affect the nature of the leader-follower relationship.
- The three functions of a leader and their sequence.
- The three basic types of leadership.
- Leaders will be introduced to the concept of Good Will—the universal currency for ethical and effective leadership—and a model for leadership that applies to all walks of life.
- Leaders who understand how to express, transact and build Good Will create an enduring, positive legacy for themselves and their organizations.
This program is intended for emerging leaders, middle management, and senior executives.
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools
About the Instructor
Peter DeMarco is the founder of Priority Thinking®, where he supports his clients as an executive coach, organizational consultant, ethics facilitator and strategy adviser, helping leaders and their teams achieve significant performance improvements while reducing risks and embedding ethical power into decision making at all levels. Peter also facilitates leadership and ethics education programs for organizations and business schools around the country.